Wednesday, October 8, 2008

St. George

Ashley and Justin invited us to go with them and some of our other Friends to their family condo in St. George. It was definitely a small trip much needed! No trailor tents involved, nor were we searching for bugs!! We didn't even get lost and we all had a blast




asher and adra are little buddies!
We went to a place called Fiesta Fun

Ashley is posing so nicely while waiting for her turn to golf


The kids are all pretty close in age so they love to have each other there. Jauntae had a friends party to go to so she didn't go with us, I missed her being there!
So happy and free!!!
Thanks guys for the invite

4 comments:

Jamie Johnson said...

It's so nice to get away, especially the nice warm weather down there. I also can't believe sabyn is starting school. Crazy!!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

I love St. George! We're going this week. Too bad we missed ya! By the way, how cute is sabyn on her first day of school! I love that you took her a week early. That's so something I would do!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you had a mini vacay! You and Ashley are so photogenic! Oh and I love Sabyn's cute new haircut!

Lindsey said...

P.S. how cute is Ash in the swimming picture?! What a stud.