Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Time

How is it that holiday's tend to get longer and longer each year that goes by?? This year it was at least a week long. Here are some details and pictures of our fun events... We started the week off by going to Gardner Village. It was my first time there, I must say that I did quite enjoy it


Then us big kids went to Fright mares at Lagoon! Wicked Rocks

Of course there is always pumpkin carving


The ward trunk and treat


Sabyn and Jauntae talked me into having a kids Halloween party at our house! Was not too excited about this one not gonna lie! But I actually really liked doing it. So maybe again next year



Lets not forget the fun costume party for us! (Oh dear)

Jauntae had her class party and I was en charge of the kids treat making, so my friend kim gave me an awesome idea to make fingers! They look horrible and taste really nummy, if you can get yourself to taste it! It was perfect for sixth graders especially the boys they loved making them!
Sabyn had her first little preschool performance! It turned out adorable. she was so excited to do it.


And finally the night of Halloween! I love it because our neighborhood still trick or treats old school so we went like mad man! It was Jauntaes first year to go with her friends instead of us, that was kinda sad. But I did get to ketch up with her for a minute to snap a quick photo! Lucky me


2 comments:

Moss Family said...

Rock a Billy Baby!!

Your fingers look awesome! Cute Kids.

Lindsey said...

Tan! YOu my dear are so very festive! I had no idea that you had a kids party at your house. Hello SUPER MOM! You are so fun! Your kids look so cute in their costumes and you and Steven are cute little rock a billy kids. I'm still sad that I didn't get in on the texting though.