Saturday, August 30, 2008

PANIC TIME

So moms, how many of you out there feel like me, once school is beginning to start i feel a sense of PANIC! "Oh no, the summer is almost over! and all we've done is work, chores, eat, and (barely) sleep!" So i than begin to plan multiple amounts of outings with my kids. Note to self:
Much easier to do throughout the entire summer, rather than the last two weeks before school starts
of course we spent, and are still spending plenty of time in our MANY lovely neighborhood parks

spent some good time at riverside
with opa


isnt it so cute how children never realize when they have wedgies


this is asher jumping off the diving board... this little boy is a studmuffin! seriously!

we went to lagoon! for some reason the pictures didnt turn out that great, but heres a couple anyway
ok so i have to admit, my children are a bit braver than i! pathetic i know, but i actually even stopped asher from going on the minney rocket, i just knew he would be terrified! only if daddy would have been there, asher would have been going on rollercoasters!!
and last but certainly not least we visited the aquatic center! that was pretty cool, the kids got to see jellyfish, octopus, stingray, sharks and not to mention nemo and dorie!

Sabyn even touched the bugs!!
EEEEW!


i would still like to make it to the zoo!

7 comments:

Tawnya said...

Ok, your kids are the cutest ever.

amy k said...

Wow, you've been busy. Looks like you have had a lot of fun!

Jamie Johnson said...

Your so funny tan, It looks like you guys had a ton of fun those last two weeks!!!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

Fun stuff! It looks like you're busy, as always! That's so funny that you saved all of this til the end of summer! That's so something I would do! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

Tan! These pictures are so fun. Your kids are so adorable. You are such an awesome mom. I love the new picture on the side of you and Stephen. You two looked so cute that night. How do you afford your rock and roll lifestyle?

Aunt Beck said...

Ahhhh, I'm glad I found your blog by accident since you guys forgot to tell me about it! I love you guys, miss you tons! Tell the kids hi from the cowgirl.

xoxoxoxox

Aunt Beck said...

Hey guys! I love the site! I'm glad I found it! I miss you and love you! Tell the kiddies the Cowgirl loves them!

xoxoxoxo