Thursday, August 7, 2008

MOUNTAIN LOVERS


We've had quit a busy weekend, first going to Silver Lake for the day. Packed lunches for the family and played in the sun.





Jauntae is afraid of any water other than a swimming pool, actually she is TERRIFIED of fish big, medium, or small she wants nothing to do with them, well other than eating them. So needless to say this is how far we could get her to go in the lake. (little does she know, her mom is a little wigged out as well!)

this would be steven-yes posing with his new truck! check them out



Then the next day we went to Deer Creek, on our way down
we were able to get a couple pictures of the helicopter
putting out the fires in Provo canyon. It was crazy being that
close to it all


austie, kylee, and izzy

i know asher needs a hair cut BAD!!!








by the end of the weekend jauntae was up to her head in water, we were so so proud of her!! i asked her if she would be willing to swim anywhere now, she says NO WAY!!
after all that, now sabyn is worried, ahhh it never ends!!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

FUNNNNNNN! I have almost the exact same picture of Marc with his truck at silver lake! I'm not kidding! That is really funny. Your fam is so cute. I am so glad that you have a blog. It makes me realize how much I don't get to see you anymore and how much I miss knowing all about your life! I love ya!

Tawnya said...

what great pics!! Your fam is so awesome. We miss you guys!

Kelsey, Greg, and Olivia said...

How cute is your family!? Fun for Steven with his new truck! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Good for Jauntae in the water! By the way, your husband is a full on rock star! That's awesome! I love how proud your kids are of him. So cute!

Jamie Johnson said...

Tan I love all the pictures. You guys are so cute. I'm glad I've got to see more of you lately. I love that Jauntae wants to go boating with us, but she is so afraid of the water!!! You tell her if she goes with us, she has to get in the water.

Pat said...

I can't wait till Wed. to have you do my hair. I lost my head and cut my own hair. I was bored and thought I could do it myself, without a back mirror. Bad idea, I forget I am now 60. Hope you can fix it a little. Blayne told me to never do it agian. He said he like the way Tanica does your hair. Thanks for comming to my B-day party. It is so good to see your blog,and your cute family. I have really miss you. We get home Sunday night.