Sunday, July 13, 2008

Watch out Colorado and Moab, the Kings are on vacation!

We went on a road trip to visit some family in Del Norte Colorado,
made some fun stops along the way

peek a boo








This was my first time going to Moab,
WOW!
What a beautiful place




Durango Colorado






This was a little town called Creed,
its about an hour outside of Del Norte.
We spent the afternoon walking around
and looking in the stores.
Of course we had ice cream!






We got to see Opas new hanger and airplane
Next time we want rides!




nighty night

There couldnt be anything more peaceful
than spending time here in the mountains



We pretty much did a little bit of everything, fishing, hiking, swimming, eating, more eating, and spending some quality time with the family. What more could I ask for! ( I even got to read twighlight-eeeks)









Omas has once said "This place is a little bit of heaven"

1 comment:

jdqt_pie said...

hey mommy thanx so much for ltting me have my own blog so love you and add me on your friends list k love yo uso much ttyl