Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

Steven and I decided to have Thanksgiving at our house this year, oh boy will I rethink that next year! No actually, I really enjoyed it. We ran out of chairs so we had to pull out the ol' campin chairs. It was just too bad we couldn't have a little fire pit in the kitchen to go along with it all!




This is this funniest thing, Steven is sitting on top of me, and I am covered by the blanket so all you can see are my legs. Don't you just love his tights!

You know, it's funny because without my family, I can't help but wonder what kind of a person I would be tody? They all have helped me to make my choices in being the mother, the friend, the wife, and mainly the women that I am today. Because of this, I can only begin to express all of my gratitude that I feel towards them. The kindness and love that we share as a family is unbelievable and to be able to experience this feeling inside of my home, is something that I could look forward to every year to come.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh Tan! Your pictures are great. Your family is very lucky to have you for their sister, daughter, niece, mom, grand-daughter, wife, cook, maid and so on... You are such a sweetheart and I just love ya!